Adsense

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Snippit from my New book, *Copyrighted.com [Jesus in the Machine]

EPL- INFORMATION FOR YOUR BUILDING SOUL

Stellar Mass, Chronicles

New book preorder by check

JESUS IN THE MACHINE
STELLAR MASS Novella

 It was, in another dimension, within the eternal moment, that always was, and always will to be. It is spoken, by most of the esoteric order, that we shall become what we are. Does this, also, infer to never stop seeking? We see what a grey area, indeed, looms above, like a cloud, a bellow of spoke, despair?

 I met myself, in a dream, as I caught that flicker. "It all moves around us", that Man, operating some strange contraption, which oddly was, the center to all things, time-space and places, thus...at least of which we know of. It was me, but looked a lot like my 5th grade teacher, Mr. Paul, but so much younger. "How could this place, indeed, be create, by my own make, my very own hands?" [I thought to myself]
 Mekan-3 surrounded it all, they say the elders live, at least their collective consciousness, within those first and ancient rock formations, the corner stone indeed. As he turned those Dr. Who switches, I remember faintly thinking "This can not be reality".

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS