Adsense

Friday, June 10, 2016

EPL- INFORMATION FOR YOUR BUILDING SOUL

 If She trades me in, She grows rich, in Earthly wealth, yet absent the metals of worth. What do "they" keep back, from "me". Who am I, to be so fundamental? I have answered well, yet gain no solace. I replace the word God, with Principle, and it all makes good sense, within a given time/sphere. Further, I replace Principle in Man, instead of Messiah, and now feel the connection. 

 If I leave, I am a Man of sorrows, worthless. For, what am I, but that linear projection, SHE, is the one who spins. I claim Her as Queen, and so do they all...yet where is my Kingship, where is my [T]hrone?

 For years now, I've  spun, lost my works, lost precious time. Refined I have become, are deeds then anything, absent pure intent? Does Purity then have to be maintained, always? Or, is it the ability, the sustained and increased efficacy of such a margin, which determines "The Messiah"?

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS