Adsense

Sunday, May 24, 2020

Echos of The Fall-

EPL- INFORMATION FOR YOUR BUILDING SOUL

 At one time or another
I thought I knew it all; was born here having acheived The ALL 'Gnosis'

 In blind ignorance or faith 
I stood gallantly hallow, Tall

Higher than I'd ever be again and higher than I was, in Truth

You know old newspapers that fill the void when shipping priceless goods?
That is or soon was the passing of my lineage-

 Some are destined to never be, it is obvious to THEM and THEY for They shall rule that day not to distant now nor far away

 This, not told to me when filled with the ignorance of youthful charge assumed as mine own

WE get tired, we do

And so now I faulter in all mine steps, my kids do too. The hotty pride has faded from all my Fathers steps-

There is no nicety; kept-up landscaped steps meandering up there to welcoming french doors proudly with 'our' name above-

 There was no mentoring nor collective effort; No Love-

Emptiness;
No empty house,
Even measure memories fade to odd unequal moments-

No Pure "red cheeked" Mum there to preserve Principle in her very flavor

Gone is the potential; echoes down hardwood hallways never to welcome the patter of that one Golden Child that was to embody the golden blessing, flesh of succession-

Instead sold by Father'-

 Trickles to deadends, each fractal narrows; 'bridges to the past' now won by foes-

Faust would surely shrug

Let it be a lesson to you 
Echoes of The Fall-

Stellar|O|Mass
           13

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS