Adsense

Saturday, February 6, 2021

Binance; 'What would you do with $1000?' [what you invest in?]

Sloppy under heavy edit later 

this started getting lengthy so I just wrote an article on it, here.


During the time with this little article here I ended up pulling out a little under $800 from my nexo account in the form of USDC.
I need to put it all into ADA asap!

 Cardano will be huge! Currently sits at just under 63 cents per coin or share.

 The moment these funds arrive in my Voyager account [which it typically takes around 30 minutes with USDC or >] I will invest nearly $800 directly into cardano. 

 I would put $2,500 to $3,000 into Blockfi. This number to meet the minimal .O6 BTC requirement for loan entry. 

I'm not sure if the borrowing power is the same as my nexo account? However if it is I would build up my need to obtain one full BTC. I now sit leveraged with nexo a 10 to 12,000 realized held capital in BTC and another $16,000+ as collateralized loan agreement terms.

 The main protocol around what I'm trying to achieve is financial Independence and interest bearing yield on fully realized portfolio account. 

 I am currently borrowing as well as using my own money from income to pay down credit card debt and add FICO score boosting methodology:
-Self Lender account @$722 remaining balance
-2x secured CC BlueSky Builder Account 
-Experian Boost; Netflix & Verizon

 My method is to pay these off ASAP with Nexo USDC $2.5k-$3k transfer ~ Blockfi;loan on .06 BTC minimum.

$1,000 Proposed Binance offering
$350 Cardano, $350 ETH, $125 MANA (decentraland) $200 ZRX. $75 into bybit Long LINK or BTC or USDC/AMP[$75]

 Of if Binance Offering were $2,000 ($1,000 more) BTC %100 (second $1,000). I already hold about 3 ETH. May go 50/50 or $500 BTC & $500 ETH

What I have holdings in current:
BTC 75% (average) flux
ETH 13-17% flux
LTC ,05
BCH < 1%(.55-.65 ratio)
LINK 11.4 tokens

*No XRP at present but open (tried twice but didn't pursue but may still prior to SEC realise; speculative).

Outside the "Golden Arena" (PayPal 4; requires readjustment)BTC, ETH, LTC, BCH matrix (current) (Link also?)

Voyager brokerage Exchange
*Had Voyager Token: 
*note; "huge gains"
-Bought around $1
-Matured into $3+ at time of sale 
-Sold ,50cents under peak of $3.50+ --Sold @$3.03 average) profit around $500 est.

Holding in Voyage BExchange
-ADA Cardano 75%
-Vechain (6,000-7,000 coins; **would be higher) should be r also zed 5-7%
These holdings below 11/2 to 5%
-DOT
-Uniswap
-XLM
-Ocean Protocol
-Algorand
-Enjin
-Hedera Hashgraph HBAR} Hashgraph tech  are pre skingraphs IMO. Automated worth and transfer on person physically.

*Have held DOGE several times in past. On the fence.Though would Pre-FUD or invest casually.

 Crypto.com
CRO 3,500 coins (steaked)
Harmony 5,000 coins
ONG 150

Gemini 
Aave .42837 (1/2). Bought at around $100 and earned 300% unrealized return.
SNX 4.14 
REN 8
AMP 370 to now borrow from as stated the Gemini-based block 5 and to put the point 06 minimum into the block by account right take out a loan on the block by and then be able to circulate that around where I'm boosting up my credit score paying off those right now they're kind of personal loans where I'm trying to build my credit up to a point I think I'm hitting around 600 unrealized right now I've got to get it up closer past 680 so I just took out a self lender account that I stated from the article that I'm trying to put together here that's very sloppy it as well as this but it's the information is getting out there and that's what's important okay so bear with me


**Waiting on NEXO let an to yeild $2,500-$2,900 >) Yeild b/c it yesterday lds at a high rate/unit in time to return than negative bearing interest/% rate

Other projects I'm looking at again are Mana decentraland, ZRX, Ravencoin. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS