Adsense

Sunday, February 20, 2022

I HATE PEOPLE

 People in mass, a dystopic nightmare!

Person in singular, a mischievous machinationing pleasure seeking void. 

 When I realized that all education is truly based upon reconstituting words that mean the same thing as rudimentary (everyday) speak and even colloquium. As to create the illusion of exclusivity.

 When I realized that 'a good student' is the most compliant and approval seeking sort and not the most intelligent. 

 When I realized that fame is first based upon seeing the masses as your beholder, thus placing the masses as God. The Eye of the beholder. 

 Then I realized that rejection from the masses was to be the underlying goal. 

I am a hero to none. 
I do not entertain. I do not comply. I do not relent. 

And I will continue to see all people as the covert despots and insatiable tyrants I know deeply and intrinsically they truly are. The Father's, the Mothers, the Sisters and Brothers. Each casting the craft and Plotting in their dreams as to outdo and over power (with a sort of passive aggressive feminine while) those whom they claim to regard as an extension of themselves [IE another arm or leg/appendage]. 

 I am not just merely a deep Bukowski style hater of people. Nor a Nietzschean roaster then apologetic for the plight/cause of ______[man-kind, woman-kind etc..]. As if to lighten Man's load? Rather I have observed from the shadows and grown such a deep contempt for the basic concoction [genetic blueprint] of what this social creature is that; I now know, full well that this organic machine [man] is nothing more than an actual avatar as to house quite Demonic errors [collectively] into a democratic code...I give you HELL. 

A theoretical abstract ego? Really!? 

Show ME the Core Principles you follow oh Brotherhood of 'benevolent' Masons. 

 I am not a psychopath nor murderer. I would never waste such growing and sweltering hatred! No, not in the least, please understand. For in my dreams, and dripping into my morning coffee the total and forever *annihilation of man kind as a collective is the only momentary joy that my heart might feel (seldomly) in my misery.

*I do not exclude myself [physically speaking].

 People should suffer, die and be erased from ever existing [wiped clean from the archive] for the simple reason (the only reason) being that; a person/people are incomplete errors by design.-People were made to FAIL [miserably; absent the scope to even understand]. 



Stellarmass13 


No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS