Adsense

Thursday, March 31, 2022

Senseless killings and senseless lives. 

I am a middle aged man who has always been non-compliant. I didn't plan on it however the way society brands an exostential conditioning based persona [cast onto a person] there is an entirely separate persona that is expected, at times embracedand thus plays itself out.

 My body is an aging over-weight middle aged man with middle intelligence and a small wing-wong (really small). My intrinsic 'spiritual self' is a daring, ultra-aware esoteric liminal thinker...or am I?
 Is our true-self a sociopathicly driven made up narrative, that means to creatively compensate for missing physical traits that we are either exostentoally expected to have [perfect body, good mind leaning towards mainstream education and a Donkey sized phallus] OR This Spiritual Self is more real and has been your true-self all along, the Pure Self ...challenged by the corporeal falsity of the world [at large]??

Dismissed it?

Which is it?

Do I choose worldly ntelligence [as my reality] even if I am not the master of my domain?

 Do I see the world as false and simply wish and will and yearn [with developed internal hatred/intensity; supreme justice] for it's destruction and demise and then a rising of Purity and Truth as the Reality [heaven, the end times] hoped ardently for?

Do I thrown these out and see the options and become the rationalist that could embrace all changes as long as the math, science and perhaps an ontological liminal theme emerges...if a pivotal long-shot key piece of evidentiary empirical and demonstrative proof can at least be unequivocally known by my own personal observational experience?

 Then the World would see me as a fanatic...but in the reassurance of my steadfast understanding [the true truth] I just would not care. 

 This reality of mine can thus be hacked...so much so that my internal meanderings [what makes me me] will have significantly altered course...simply by my new found rejections and embracements. Any one can thus be turned into a fanatic and cancel cultured, any one can be turned. However the Pure Truth will continue to be a mystery until that last key piece of information may or may not come along? 

 Is the world synthetic and if so to what degree?

Is this agenda based upon historical as well as biohistorical gaps [to reduce or make-up] as to alter the very field about [assumed as a constant]. 

Why is this alchemy of The Feild so volatile and important [to control]?

To what point is consciousness real?

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS