Adsense

Friday, April 15, 2022

The Children who Truly did not matter

 Wake Up! Sex Magick decieved us all as well spring of our time because it was shared [experience]. However it isn't pure nor true and no longer shared. These Thelemic Trolls stand as thieves to our inheritances.

 The works would not have been assumed if the hidden margin had not been done.

 Polarity Flip, penance to the false reward [false King]. Leaving rubble as my inheritance?

 "We made more cookies but you are too old and diabetic to digest them now!"

 Nice in public [you; corrupt] to collect shillings and further corrupt with evil childlike giggles behind the scenes...you kept alive a monster!-Moral Denial

 Here I absorbed.

As I saw no eye nor crowd worthy of destruction [my effigy burned] in display.-My Celebrity 

In short I choose not this washed down pennantless [that absent true cause nor aim] version of humanity but those who aspire to the Pure Force Energy, and I leave Nothing for them that should have never been. 


StellarMass13

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS