Adsense

Friday, May 20, 2022

Evergreen

Right side up
Is upsidedown
Now I'm the clown

Living
Outside this sphere
Nothings clear

This life
is a washed out mirror

Everclear

Put a gun
To my head
These moments 
Got me seeing red

Oh the dread

Bodies stacked up 
near the door
Now your in the morgue

Oh Why

Why am I alive
I'd rather die
Put a steal beam through my eye 

again

I'd rather not
Remember when

Simply I don't 
want to live
again

Again
Again

Forced to
Remember when

I was ten

Forced
 
I'm divorced 
I'm divorced 
from the force 
again

I remember when
I remember when

Opulence
Fades to black
Life on this dystopic track

I
Don't
Want to live
Live ever 
again

Don't want to live
Live ever 
again 

On a stream
It's all a dream

Evergreen 

Life's a stream
A terrible dream

Evergreen



StellarMass13

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS