Adsense

Sunday, November 27, 2022

I am depressed I am saddened and I search existence for no cure

EPL- INFORMATION FOR YOUR BUILDING SOUL I’m reaching out I have the wisdom not to grab ahold of any hand that assumes a meeting to my own appendage. I do not want to be saved. Rather I want the falsity in principles lack to always be obvious to any. No one can save you! There is no God which exists that could or should. We are terminal and this story does not end well! Instead pay your tithings so that you may hear a lie, this will bide you over in your narcissistic slumber bide you over for another day aye!? As for me I am terminal! Do you hear?! Do you care?!! Ha ha This soft and steady jester with this sick and twisted mind. Reality! I can’t define it! I can not save you from yourself!! Instead bang your head against the machine for it will never connect you to what you see is real!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS