Adsense

Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Beyond human Conceptualization

EPL- INFORMATION FOR YOUR BUILDING SOUL All my laugh I have been ridiculed and laughed at. Very often times sabotaged and attacked. There's been a part of me that has (all the while observed &) carefully studied without emotion. Everything going on around me and around that too. In retrospect, I've been alarmingly on the mark, so much so that I realized I can only trust myself, and even that is under heavy scrutiny. I've tried putting it out of my mind, seeing myself as others might see me. Most of the things that you see around you are not only engineered, but produced to deceive you. The actual truth is so bizarre that a complete and total breakdown would occur upon digestion of such a concept. Once you are faced with the truth it is far too late. The truth of not only the mind in contemplation (of such a preposterous) but the soul that inhabits a true form, it cannot accept this long-standing paradigm of reality. the breakdown occurs, and the fact there is no power to refute the truth. What's really going on! The human nervous system can not survive and was in fact not built to survive the mere speculation of a reality, the reality that is only plausible when we think in terms of the super macro as well as the infinitesimally small. To reaiize that there is no true difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS