Adsense

Monday, June 15, 2015

Dumakus! I am coming for you!

EPL- INFORMATION FOR YOUR BUILDING SOUL

 First it was love, that taught me. I was incapable, always reaching, never to find it. Then, there was Pain. It tor into me, but didn't leave me be. Once the beast had ahold of me, it destroyed everything. My eyes began to glow, pulse. There is a Darkness, much like God and Jesus be described, that exists within me, a Great Blackness. I am as Evil, as I am Good, as Wrong as I am Right. The suit is melting away, becoming transient. The Light, the Darkness, rules the field. What am I, to be so Great, to be so Small. I was working on "content", as this was not something I had to struggle with, BEFORE. Yet, the agitation, of those Legions, roused me. These are the people, who are before you now, whom you struggle with, these are the Demons, by the Trillions, who do not reach this place, the Gnosis.

 Nearly, I want to cry, for I see the Temple, and nearly, so nearly, I did not earn it. It is always found, in that last moment of discovery, when I, now, have finally awakened another PURE ONE. I say I will see you, then we will look upon the Horde, United, the True Singularity. We can not avoid the Purity, those of us who come from it. This life we protect, to make right. Fore each incomplete brought forth, there is much strife. They all want a life, they want what you have. They will to take your Purity, for they are mimics, for a far lesser cause, yet the majority, though not one, truly having a Name. There are, however those, who are their Generals, these are the Fallen, a band of the merciless. Dumakus, I can not wait to take this blade to your throat, for this disturbance.


American King James Version


And the people stood afar off, and Moses drew near to the 

thick darkness where God was.



"And the LORD spake unto Moses face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend..." (Exodus 33:11)

"And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live. And the LORD said, Behold, there is a place by me, and thou shalt stand upon a rock: and it shall come to pass, while my glory passeth by, that I will put thee in a cleft of the rock, and will cover thee with my hand while I pass by: and I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back parts; but my face shall not be seen." (Exodus 33:20-23)

"After this he went down to Capernaum, he, and his mother, and his brethren, and his disciples: and they continued there not many days."

"And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock
I will build my church..."
 (Matthew 16:18)
But he turned, and said unto Peter. Get thee behind me Satan:
thou art an offence unto me. for thou savourest not the things
that be of God, but those that be of man. 
(Matthew 16:23)

"I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things." (Isaiah 45:7)

"And it came to pass, as they fled from before Israel, and were in the going down to Bethhoron, that the LORD cast down great stones from heaven upon them unto Azekah, and they died: they were more which died with hailstones than they whom the children of Israel slew with the sword." (Joshua 10:11)



"And it shall come to pass, that as the LORD rejoiced over you to do you good, and to multiply you; so the LORD will rejoice over you to destroy you, and to bring you to nought; and ye shall be plucked from off the land whither thou goest to possess it." (Deuteronomy 28:63)


"The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name." (Exodus 15:3)


"And when ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars, be ye not troubled: for such things must needs be; but the end shall not be yet. For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles: these are the beginnings of sorrows." (Mark 13:7-8)



"I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?" (Luke 12:49)
"Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division: For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three. The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law." (Luke 12:51-53)

"And behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life? And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments." (Matthew 19:16-17)


"And the evil spirit from the LORD was upon Saul, as he sat in his house with his javelin in his hand: and David played with his hand." (I Samuel 19:9)



"And it came to pass, when the evil spirit from God was upon Saul, that David took an harp, and played with his hand: so Saul was refreshed, and was well, and the evil spirit departed from him." (I Samuel 16:23)



"And found in the temple those that sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the changers of money sitting: And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables; And said unto them that sold doves, 'Take these things hence; make not my Father's house a house of merchandise.'" (John 2:14-16)

"And before the throne there was a sea of glass like unto crystal: and in the midst of the throne, and round about the throne, were four beasts full of eyes before and behind. And the first beast was like a lion, and the second beast like a calf, and the third beast had a face as a man, and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle. And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying HOLY, HOLY, HOLY, HOLY, LORD GOD ALMIGHTY, WHICH WAS, AND IS , AND IS TO COME."(Revelation 4:6-8)




"And I beheld, and lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth." (Revelation 5:6)




"He grew up like a young plant and like a root out of the dry ground; he had no form or comeliness that we should look upon him, and no beauty that we should desire him. He was despised and rejected by all, a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief, and as one from whom men hide their faces, he was despised, and we esteemed him not." (from Isaiah 53)

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS