Adsense

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

I AM~

EPL- INFORMATION FOR YOUR BUILDING SOUL


I am a whirlwind, undeniable. I was your Light, I gave freely. Your challenges, your defiance, your rebellion, your breach, is not mine, I am the pupil of God's you are not worthy to even be considered.

Intelligence, is only current fashion, fad. Intellect, connects, tethers all purpose and being, to the heart, a lotus, which burgeons forth.

 Soon, I must go back, back, back into the full Mind of Bodhi, where there is no breach. 

 I have always been angry at the fact, that those Women, who are so Pure, so beautiful, so close to perfection, are drawn to me. I am powerless in a world, that continues to shrink large God's and place them within a prison, of their own agenda. I think that I am going to end it all very soon, as I am quite angry. I find that my Angelic side and Satanic side have grown, immeasurably. I am not to be trifled with. I feed on those worthless souls, and uplift the few, in those few moments. My blessings are curses to most, only those who can tether to this incorruptible will, of stature and countenance, can ever hope to rise to becoming. Alone, isolated, often between charge and few, there is no solution but to maintain a posture, a mind state, so that the field must bend to this God's Will I AM~

This WORLD, A SPHERE? WILL EAT SOULS NOW, AND BELCH THEM OUT. Volcano's, large tears in seems, will be the first massive statement. My Elder's watch, and they are angry, only through them, have I POWER.

The 13th Son~

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS