Adsense

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Take charge, let go~

EPL- INFORMATION FOR YOUR BUILDING SOUL

 I take charge, fully, in order to demonstrate an ability, as operator, to the machine. The outcome is the same, to prompt, no unity. The machine either wants me to eternally seek this unity, as cause, into madness, OR/rather, fully embrace the very real fact, that I AM.

 The statement I AM, is thus a statement which usually, and greatly follows

I am the Manager
I am and thus your are not
I am the one, you are not the one

 Most are thus only characters, who then become forcebots, as default. I AM beginning to realize, that most, must be all.

 Then is this world but an exercise for the greater mind, to take over, said begeioning consciousness, a living entity

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS