Adsense

Saturday, March 4, 2017

A'perch, The Spire~

EPL- INFORMATION FOR YOUR BUILDING SOUL

 As to, have followed, an inversion of the plan, those crosses were too, crossed, as if an inverted reflection unto itself.
 The Grid Project was closing in, The Sphere, was being absoluted by an all mightier power. As the Sphere's relative size stayed constant, to it's own relativity, in quark clustered projection, was The Grid, on the close.

 I cased that spiral stair step, a spiral, unto heaven. I ran from it, from technology, but truly, unto the place where David lay. Each step, I forgot, as the stair case wrapped forever, as I began to finally come out of my shell. That great steeple, a stairway to heaven. I spoke to myself, as I got in better and better shape, seeming in a vacuum of sort, as the weeks went by. I rested at times, but mainly, just found myself off to sleep, a restful sleep, as my life was not occupied by this spiral stair case, that Golden Spire.

 They, The Black Crow Council, among others, had used this technology, to use that grid, as a weapon of weapons, able to shrink reality, or expand it, based on these relative, or rather, familiarity principles, recently expressed, above here.

 I forgot myself, as the world outside The Golden Spire must have shrunk away. I stepped for hours, then days, then weeks, I lost my mind, I never turned back. I stepped so far one day, I came here, to this place, where I am today, looking back, at the event. My reality became my fantasy, as pain taught me well. I lost my limbs, and sensation, it seemed one day, as I walked in rags. I must have finally died there, emaciated, shivering, yet to this I can not say. My steps however, did not cease, even as I stepped then, well into my sleep.

 I sit here, on a perch, looking down, at a cobble stone road, with Danish type architecture. I am now flying, and now, with talons, I think, gripping at a branch, fractalled from a tree, the fifth out, a mighty tree. Reaching as I feel my wings elevate me to land, I hover, I grip(!), pulling, reaching and dropping into comfort, instantly.

 I made it, somewhere, upon ravens wing, in some time, some place, as we fly, together, another must be there too, deep in mid climb, a'perch The Spire.~

SMO13

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS