Adsense

Thursday, March 30, 2017

EPL- INFORMATION FOR YOUR BUILDING SOUL


 A candid moment

I changed my moment, knowing full well, that it would invariably alter the greater moment. I admit to you now, that I lost my soul, a force that I assumed was 'just mine'. Gaining much, but loosing more. My mind was bent.

 My buddy Joe agreed that pain, master pain drives a being to a metamorphic change. I found other god's harbored in shelters. I was invited to that ethereal boarding house in 2013, on my Son's birthday, by that old black Man, a faithful day, truly the end of my life. 

I don't care about much, except for those I protect and more so, the one I love. I've watched him teased and tortured in all senses, by unseen cowards, and still he is made of a celestial steel, unshakable, unwavering. If I Am great, it is and was because of him. Now brothers gather, as if photons to pair, and in an unlikely shelter, I move on to close this world up, I did the sin for you, to make me unworthy, but I purified at will instead, neither a hypocrite, but a fully aware god.

 How could this be? I am an average man, with unbelievable abilities. Never would you know, so subtle is Stellar Mass, who lives through this Man suit, struggling for simple order, day to self fulfilling fateful day...a moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS