Adsense

Saturday, June 17, 2017

Becoming Principle ~

EPL- INFORMATION FOR YOUR BUILDING SOUL

I own this!
This is my Time!
This is my Time to Shine!
Thrice!!! !

 Most assuredly, like you, I will faulter. I will succumb to a seductive glance, or brag inappropriately, perhaps earn once again within the burden, my chosen field, great wealth. But Principle will always guide me, and experiences I've not yet had, once met, will close off forever into the passed, for it is done. However pleasure does not rule my being, and fidelity becomes more real as the world in which I lived dies away. I am not drawn to self destruction, but searching for the Land of Milk and Honey.

 On the wings of Principle, may I become~

SM13

I AM
and...
Therefore I LIVE!!! !!! !

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS