Adsense

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

This synthetic notion EPL~

EPL- INFORMATION FOR YOUR BUILDING SOUL

 If one is to use the term False one must first cage from what principle perspective the accusation lie. If the judge is found insufficient, or lacking intellectual prowess, proven by way of synthetic understanding. That is the dialog of the beast begins with 'am I?". The authenticating mind, consciousness then says I am, after either viewing oneself in physical reflection. Inflecting that indeed I am consciouse, so indeed I am. And reflection, I am because I Do.

 This resultant from the thought, action, deed matrix of solution [also pre-thought, sub-thought and final outcome/production].

The True Ego, is then in Play.

 To assume we did not first come from technology, one would disprove by ineffective synthetic implementation or overriding the system. The system can be overridden, and synthetic can and does this become authentic with Effort or Energy Focus and Release/injection.

Such is the way with/of Synthetic a priori, we are prompted to upgrade ourselves into a self, thus held valid.


No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS