Adsense

Thursday, August 10, 2017

Impossible it is, to relate, absent familiarity first. That we should wish to see, and not see, is not enough to see, but is, only that first 33%... a conclusion?

EPL- INFORMATION FOR YOUR BUILDING SOUL


The Halls of THOTH/Thought

Statement; 'I am becoming something/someone else'
Q;What then am I becoming?
[am I~I am...I aim]

A; I AM BECOMING Myself, in that next Shift Quadrant of Light, burgeon from Purity itself. How much Purity which remains, is that SISE model of how much of 'myself' remain(s) to be (authentication)~
*WILL OVER EXO INFLUENCE OF ASSUMED ROLE

 The main reason that cymatical assumptiveness, is not present in our daily lives nor effective to our degree of asserted thought (an application of technology) be the mere fact that we are living within but a section of the the contained field, as experience on a macro scale, as well.

 When we see that Fermion are each relatively varied in size as planets or stars are, to one another (relate/relativity but truly familiarity, as these are tethered, and coexist), we then see that our role is one of size/SISE, in relation to familiarity. See those distinct Shift anomalies and thus see how they relate one size to the other, as Spheres of Light, chambers if you will.

Impossible it is, to relate, absent familiarity first. That we should wish to see, and not see, is not enough to see, but is, only that first 33%... a conclusion? The Pharisees may think, a first line of defense?

The Gears do Shift
Thus how I am treated does not ultimate WHO I AM. Yet the TIME the bureaucrats take from me, is their time taken when I have disproved their projection of WHO I BECOME [I have quite simply put more work into becoming who I am than they ever could].

 This assumption taken with technological means as a way to control, be no different. I do not except the number, the frequency nor the plane of their master control, and so I suffer, my will is greater yet their abstinence locks them into "a world" of their own make. I must then exist on many planes of exist, as they must too dissolve. And so we see the Stars and how they relate to us/U.S..

SMO13~



https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cymatics

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS