Adsense

Friday, August 4, 2017

The Gate Keeper; until The Son becomes U.S. ALL~

EPL- INFORMATION FOR YOUR BUILDING SOUL

 The very Gates of Babylon, were opened up, to me. The pleasure, the ease, the fortification of Ego...FALSE!

  I saw synthetic Sunrise, and thought "who must I be, to experience this?", the ripples, as shadows of imagined spheres of yor, driftwood, starwood, a driftback melancholy moment~

 Then WHO are you, at the Gate? It's who you are, which changes the very sentiment, of what dreams will become, young legend/Logos. and so becoming what you are.

 Tomorrow Land will always be just that.

 I will dream, and will to dream, DARE...I will live in tomorrow, for U.S. ALL, until The Sun/Son become U.S. ALL~  

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS