Adsense

Saturday, October 31, 2020

Temporary appeasement


 Here I lay, on the very shores that Jefferson proclaimed, homeless and abandon. As my Parentage who willfully and quite blatantly and literally sold my future are all nearly dead and gone. Here I lay.

  More people each day are waking up to the falsity of themselves. More information, dissemination ie intelligence becomes available. When all arms and aspects of identity are in question the honest man will exclaim "then who am I?".

 Those who have no central belief system but the false-self, are the only ones now succeeding in a worldly sense. Ironic that these should feel superior having never truly questioned themselves? 

 They ("captains of nothing"; spin) masquerade as if they have indeed found The Answer.

 I do not have anywhere in this world to go. I do not have a true function. I am an ignorant slave to the agenda of which I can not have the breadth of scope to even speculatively Understand. 

 Yet still, I am pressed ...no forced[!] (by unseen forces) to mindlessly work producing nothing and to pay taxes of imaginary debt by the means of a made up monitary system. By the time I have discovered the assailant, it would be irrelevant. -the cause

Stellarmass13

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS