Adsense

Friday, November 20, 2020

Green is my Disease

Welcome to the World as my Disease, now LEAVE!

Adam/atom was a state of mind, a lineage.

 What I am is the beginning of a sequence. Therefor the mind that understands, would know what I would/will say, next?

 Genetics playing on light resonate by frequency. Expression from the challenge of the prompt, as to bring ME out? An interplay with other genetic codes as to bring about a Force connection? -Conduit to a Force

 I can however choose not to...but all genetics nor forces are the same?

 A sequence of thoughts becomes a reality, shared?

With whome?

-A code
-A shape
-A reason
-A ratio
-A convergence 
-A color-sound

Pitch is Green

Release; Light

A gathering
becoming a part


The Machine in repeat


No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS