Adsense

Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Stellarmass13

For The New Year I have ordered 2 Go Pro style action cams. 

 My cell phone will no longer store images or anything else, so my YouTube Channels have to take a back seat for a few days.


Stellarmass13
 I had to become rundown, middle-aged, homeless and disrespected by the entire world before I could know/Gnosis. 

 Prior I stepped with trepidation. As I put others before me. I was unable to give much. Has this left me empty. I can now say that I will be putting 100% of my energies into the self. I was run down. I was depleted. 

The fundamental belief that a community of people a society should be placed above the individual has 100% been refuted by myself. This is not up for debate as I have sacrificed years on worthless people that are very toxic assumed individuals.

 This may sound like simple wordage but I have found that principles cannot be taught. Sure the road can be better pointed out from an existential sense. However one has to have found this road on their own prior to to ever want to investigate. These words just sound like words to those who are just minor Seekers. 

 My time my life my focus my energy is now going into the self-sustenance of survival and thriving. 

 I felt the sense of guilt always and was and have been plagued by this guilt since I was but a little child. The false guys of a democracy are a democratic system is a setup to the strong and the able. It is truly a will of powers and now I will come into power, my own personal power. Sadly many will be left behind and many that you know. 

 From a thermodynamic sense which is what we must assume ourselves as in a massing and a balance toward equilibrium and then a crewmate must be this undulating cycle. No deviation can take place. I have spiritually emotionally and energetically uplifted those as a son Center and today this Sun Center is my own energy it is not forgiving I do not Marty myself to raise those who deem themselves as victims or repressed. You are on your own today and forever more.

 The sleeping giant has awoke. This Sun shines for himself. 

 Those are the far left proclaim equal treatment crying and whining that they are not getting it. When they do appeal to that greater mass that understands because he has stood under principle he will take his time out and if you are not amassing yourself towards fullness, which will cost you more than it will assist you in gain. I will know whether or not you are being true if you too succumb to the struggle. One cannot struggle for the sake of struggle. However to believe that a Utopia is always waiting hopefully around the bend over the horizon where perfect pure beings are able to sovereignty and collectively hone a balance. 

 The black magic came from this. However the ability to use this becomes subject to your struggle. No one not a one can look into you except for the One and know this struggle. This is of a hermetic display. I am the Golden Dawn, I am the rising of a son. I am not separate from the One.

 Today in your discontentedness and yourself entitlement you will not see. You think that you are this one. This is not your Paloma, the energy that you seem to culminate and resonate from you have no principle foundation nor do you practice it. 

 Most if not all believe in arbitrary dogma and rules of law. Empty religions. Worn out practices and self-hood in belief system where there is no self therefore there is no true belief. 

 I've walked the hard Road and each time I thought I ended with nothing I lost a little more. 

 The one knows this depletion. This depletion is death. And I have died more than once in this physical plane. May the next be Transcendence and a passing over. 

 I have no friends here I have no family and this is by choice. Backstabbers and robbers, horse, thieves and liars.

 Those who esteem themselves is good need to be esteemed as such these are the wicked who lie and wait eventually they will give way to gossip. 

 So hate me, refute me, cast your Stones against me. Spread your lies. 

Then from your Democratic stance and a little monetary bolstering show your true far-right colors; that you are in power, that you are the one. Now see these many steps I've taken and when I took them you had not taken one. 

 I learned the cycles of 3.3. 

I walked in Bodie with no want in my heart and no desire The emptiness the coldness of rejection. I was communicate with by Nature and embraced by the one. The Sun shines for me and me alone and All sons beyond that. You're not a part but you are a part from the one. 

Stellarmass13

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS