Adsense

Monday, December 28, 2020

The Grand Design~

 My Hate, I feel nothing while in you presence. Though you dance like prey. I suppose myself as a thermodynamic system. Therefore I spin and draw and grow. 
 There's a part of me that you can't see, that is pure density. Black Hole Sun within my Sol. Prisms Rock inferred let's go! A part that's hidden that is whole. This Core must absorb energy in order to move on, a Sponge.
 I am the Dusk and I am the Dawn. Amassing numbers, partialities, figures and signs. I'm an integral part of The Grand Design. Equilibrium occurs just past 8. Concealed in the dark of night, I am your Fate. A Snake that feeds ON time, in Spite. Seduction displays it's worth in might. Might I take a bite!

Stellarmass13

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS