Adsense

Saturday, December 19, 2020

We are the 👽 Aliens

 You know what? I don't write these epilogues four views or popularity. Quite on the contrary. I know that it doesn't meld well like; being an analgesically happy YouTube host. I write these words into the field. As a mark on truth. Very few people are making the most obvious and blatant statements (about reality) because they are afraid to. I was cut off from their little power source a long time ago. Because personal power is borrowed power. I was shown this, in the most riveting way!

 It may not even be the case, that someday,  someone will find this digitized script of one man's view (and interpretation) of what's really going on. I don't know, but what I do know is that it is important, much more important "to State it", in any way. This, than to parade around like a politician, and create disinformation from shock and awe. Those people are bought, and they know it. 

 Well there was a time when I tried to be bought. When I was just as broken down as most people don't know that they even are, yet. However I write this (to write this) into the field, as I stated. Into the substance of what surrounds us. The same vices, same fears, the same feelings, thoughts and desires ...take place in all men. Those who seem to have an extra competitive edge are given the information and the way. Many ignorantly think that once they just start the ball rolling they can turn that ball to roll another way. Sadly this can never take place. The control over everything, and everyone, and every situation is not guesswork, it is more precise than any future quantum computer system could ever be or know Also far more esoteric and occulted. 

I know one thing I've been carrying a massive weight on my back and I know it isn't coming from me.

To believe in what I say and trust me, you already do it's quite simple, because you know it within yourself.

Let me ask you; did you ever get a feeling about a person?

That is, a feeling about who that person really is, and the goings on within that person's bodily form? Surrounding and connecting to that person with an agenda? 

 You either got a warm fuzzy feeling or the dark pervading coldness, or maybe the feeling was so strong that it pulled your energy out? Maybe you were filled with a light? Lots of people but what's in them varies largely by degree. 

 For good or ill it is undeniably so!

 The mechanical world in large part doesn't even exist. This world of carbon building blocks, radians, vectors and scholars and lever systems. Up down right left. Male and female. Sagittal, frontal and transverse. There is much more to dimensional existence. And far more planes than motion. 
One might say there is a gray area where intellect, intelligence and emotion... ethereally, alchemically, and electromagnetically coalesce. 

It is in this gassy plane, this place of ethereal substance. A metaphysical phenomenological multi-dimensional existence takes place. Bound by constants like absolute zero that we would love to hide from. The immense radiation and heat from a thousand suns. Reality is not at all represented here. This is mouse Utopia Stockholm hell. 

 There is an undeniable alien force that is always present, though useen....rampant.

 There is a vast difference between the body identity and the self identity that is a spirit force. 

 Some are assisted while others have burdensome and heavy loads placed upon their backs. 

 There is a definite agenda and obviously a structural timeline that certain impacts and events must take place. Anyone who threatens to disrupt this must be muted. 
They will travel through time, they will make a pact, they will use others bodily forms to seduce and derail. They will keep people on the back burner with drugs and fear. 

Religion doesn't answer any of this it only shows a very long historical timeline that this has been so. This has been going on for far too long. 

 Take a good look around you, really see who is in your circle. I mean it who's in the other room? Who is parked nearby? What feeling do you get from them? 

 Each "person" carries with them the potential to be inhabited by a force that they would and others would misinterpret as one genuine identity. However this is not so. 

 Just as Bitcoin seems to be the hero of the day, you better believe it is being regulated and controlled, with each and every passing hour. 

There's absolutely nothing that is out of their control. This is why people tend to overvalue control because they truly know and their always awkward state of being and becoming that they are in control of nothing. 
Those sadist, narcissist, borderline personalities seem to struggle with this reality most. And this makes them perfect hosts for anything that will take away their insecurity and instantly gratify. 

 I sacrificed my life years ago now to fight this with my mind my being my body and my soul. Each time I felt like I was making progress I was set back. I can guarantee you one thing is that spiritual warfare is very real. Your emotions your intellect and your intentions as well as your imaginations can be used as very powerful weapons in this medium. 

 I have written about this prior. In fact there are very few items of interest I have not written about over this span of 8 years. 

 I believe that dinosaurs were extincted due to a towing, and terraforming that intensionally took place, by combining one or more masses of planetary crude "land". 

 I think that this happened much more recently than we have assumed (in reference to highly energetic and catastrophic Earth movements). These days with a false confidence in assume (but highly limited) empirical understanding. We are essentially in the place that we were always in, where we think that our current understanding and technology is somehow in a relative advanced state; as compared with the goings on throughout all multiverse. We are merely unpackaging one little bit at a time. 

 However we are the aliens or at least the byproduct of. 

 One need look no further than the high incompatibility. However the flourishing of compatibility, networking and unitizing that seems to take place with but a few who seem to very well understand their place and their purpose. What this purpose is does not seem benevolent. The architects, the engineers, the destroyers and the political fixers. There are the writers and the taskers. Each seem to be uploaded with an assisted and carrying out by forces unseen. Those who are in large part the dictators in mass that shape and reshape history and historical events. 

Stellarmass13

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS