Adsense

Tuesday, December 7, 2021

I realized that any recorded and dare I say 'ledgered' meaning was snuck in, under a certain algorithmic radar as it were. Further that my conveince of expression towards her was entirely trivially based on how much I could (possibly) engorge this ridiculous and finite human phallus; as to perfectly and seasonally ignite the codes within her as to elicit a nervous system prompt [from the being that was that primal integumentary layer of projection]. A prescripted gland based primal being, which most often muted any chance of her fabricated nature in true expression. This nature of which I speak of was one of partiality. An unfinished project which was left that way, so that emotional conjecture would indeed continue the compartmentalization. Inevitably projected before us all, still now.-Society 

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS