Adsense

Wednesday, February 14, 2024

The Drug Of Illusion

EPL- INFORMATION FOR YOUR BUILDING SOUL
What will I be? What shall I become? An unsung villain spinor wrapped and folding morphing in fact as to emerge as hero? Worthless to myself and useless to them. What then have I preserved in the self of selflessness? Constructing and Turing in heat to race past flat time. Then thick time arrives I am the boot. I am the mortar and pestle. Cold time awaits I am reminded thus of subzero No hero’s here frozen in time. So that I might find time as mere entropy a poke at the field.-Electrons at play but finite in scope. I am the heroin I am the dope. A moment in time a look through the scope. I am the body 9 layers transgressed. Only the nerves left now I am a mess. Life comes from death but no life is left. Left time is theft and right time is inept. There is no event and therefore no observer thus. Showing off to swine that now laughs but it would gladly gobble you up in the displacement of care.-Conceals itself in the air. Never minding what pulses in the next solar flare. The moon is the gravity so why should l care? Throwing sheets to the wind. Tossing each layer off. The wind is a rush but a falsified entropy-flap. It negates itself and leaves you back at the ride until you wish it was not. No one is in control. Control is never such a thing. An item of event. There is only horizon and the quick rush to travel anywhere but now here…still anyone but calm-reserve. I am a storm I am a quake I am the presence Of a still calm reproach Run! Or just wait- That you should meet the midnight train? But it was all out of drama and drama never meets her time…for she has none. Control(!) that which is entirely out of her control. I am a player in the great cosmic game only to find myself alone at the helm. There is no ship vessel nor a body to boot. I am but I am not now tell me my name. Time is The Mind I’ve decided to put that time on my mind that I should choose to be blind for blind is her kind. Rewind out the loop. That moment of proof. You are the sickle but I am the boot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS