Adsense

Thursday, July 9, 2015

"How the Pink, doth tare"

EPL- INFORMATION FOR YOUR BUILDING SOUL


They, ache, for destruction, but blame those Gods, the Blacks, Power, the Tribe, that call, through celestial heavens. I say attack, destroy, turn to my Brother's, you leaders, who are of the same Mind "Mekan-3". Yes, tear it all apart, the pain of knowing, but those frills beg for the pain of destruction, how the pink of her whom doth tare, and bleed. We are those byproducts, for now, until that final veil be lifted.

 Killers, murderers? In the final, do they no bring peace? And so, the Brothers Black, Thoth, the thought.

I Love the Bear, and met him two nights ago, I greeted him, and told him to stand, as a unit, as a One, soon, I will have the growth, from infancy, to bring my final wrath~


Stellar Mass 13

 I am backed, by all Holy forces, and so I back you all, before the fall, which in the moment is that final rise, until the end begins again.~

I finally see, that religion which I must leave to be, for now, is a necessity, War Lord's, must have tears of Peace, as they destroy, hold in your hearts, suspend in the multifarious mind, peace always, even, especially, whilst in times, of destruction. ~

Be well my People!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS