Adsense

Friday, July 31, 2015

Much more to come~

EPL- INFORMATION FOR YOUR BUILDING SOUL

A quick word.

 As I am back in the default, I have been noting, and documenting, with my minds eye, events, impacts and machinations of "the agenda". Each day, as in "I die daily", I wake, in effort to disprove my prior assertions, only to find, strikingly, I have been correct, in each personalized venture and venue.

One word of advice;


"You are always right, but not for me"

Love you, keep spinning, it works, and it is the most prolific information (EPL Principle based spinning, intent, focused meditations)...stick with it, know that the time you put in, will reveal this truth. See it, feel it, know it, touch it, bend it, work with "IT".

Stellar Mass
M13

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS