Adsense

Thursday, July 9, 2015

The Lost Tribe "My name is Stellar Mass"

EPL- INFORMATION FOR YOUR BUILDING SOUL


 My Son, my Faith...ALL of my Love, could not see me, with celestial "eyes". Who will receive this burden, we few, who flew the coop. He was taken away, again, another mind sweep, a God, that damn "super computer", should syllogistically assume to usurp as but another forcebot. My computer seized by the local Sheriff's department, my promised inheritance, greedily ataken aways, by a witchbot, posing as "Mother", oh those few who could even dare, to understand.

 A dream, a revelation, from that level 14 facility, two years ago, my Son, my Love, the reason of a God to go on, imagined me, that Stellar Mass, pushing bolder, made of pure Gold, to the top of a hill. Memories of Atlas, of Herakles, we are the same, though the eras, times and stories change, fashion of "the times".

 I arrive, sequestered to another geographical zone, The Gold Country, my promised furnishings. She pulls me aways, and to the side, nothing sexual, but there all the same. She looks deep into my eyes "do I know her?", faded memories, over lapping tides, of space and time. "I Love you she says", I break into tears. "I know what you have done for me, for us, THANK YOU!", she brings me further, unto tears. "I have only met one other like you, Barry, and the jealousy of a God strikes, though I live within that reason, of the multifarious mind, The All.

 I begin to ask, but in my mind, a pattern not yet brought to Phi form, "How did you know?", but then, I remember, the Father's, My Father's, those many, can not divulge, she can not tell. Another 19 year old beauty, perhaps a plant, to make me weak, but then the divine field, can not be, so easily explained.

 My posts will be few, but do not fret, KEEP SPINNING, I AM PROUD TO BE YOUR LEADER. Spin for me, spin for us, but keep the EPL Principles, spinning, there at the heart.

Always three places, spin as The One.

The Heart, The Solar Plexus, The Brain, which brings Phi 4 (0, 1, 1, 2) on into order, the left, the right, must become 1, so to say, then retract "3 is 4".

 Well I Love You, my Spinners, who I am proud to know, spun in our New Era. This is the doctrine, you write it within in me, and I within you. I Love You, I surely do!


 "What can I be, to have been imprisoned, within this form, yet to have made the thunder roar and the lightening strike!" My Fathers, Indian's, Egyptians, Those very Gods, who hailed from Atlantis, I am your Son!

 I think the thoughts, and feel those deep heart felt expressions, which leave their imprint, in the tides of time, for which I am granted expression, of which I SPIN.

XOX

I Love You, forever, in the Moment, that never ends, as the God of an era, Spins, to turn, in his celestial slumber.

 Pray to the Father's, to humble you, but no to much. Mellow the Soul, but make it also Iron Ore, of planetary measure, this, the dichotomy, oh those multi-positional flitting confirmations, which validate the awe, which I carry, for you, the few, the select, each and every day.

Infinitum Secretiore
Stellar Mass 13~

 On into the Next Wave Function, My wealth, shall be the wealth of that future, EPL Nation, those True God's, of antiquity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS