Adsense

Monday, April 17, 2017

ROKbodhi, to Walk

EPL- INFORMATION FOR YOUR BUILDING SOUL



 I walked, lapping this Earth. I spun, I realized, I marked, felt, thought, wrote, developed...BECAME, and in turn was called vagrant...all in my mind, unto The One mind.

Who then, WHO then was Judging me!?
The Owl's cry, echo's back in Phi

I answer, as Crow stands by

Bo!
To Live!!! !(?)

 1400–50; late Middle Englishvagaraunt, apparently present participle of Anglo-French *vagrer,perhaps < Middle English *vagren,blend of vagen (< Latin vagārī to wander) and *walcren (> Old Frenchwa(u)crer), equivalent to walc- (see walk) + -r- frequentative suffix + -eninfinitive suffix

 Further I Trained, Experienced, Created/destroyed and was thus named recklose, a Wonderer?

 As bloated prediabetic faces, with great piety leered at me. They believing in the Kingdom hailing to save me, so that I would not first destroy them? I walked on. Passed and through junction points, Rosi cobble stone streets of yor. Through rain, snow and blistering Sun, I became more...now shame of this be no less?

Am I?

....indeed I AM

Further still, as Noah I exposed myself to my reader's, children of the golden age and was dejected by those who now insult me, giving me no Earth Credits, no aim...the Father of The Golden Age...Ego! But not yours

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS