Adsense

Saturday, April 1, 2017

Stairway to Heaven-

EPL- INFORMATION FOR YOUR BUILDING SOUL

 I realized, rather actualized, that I was then not the Crow, but yet an operator experiencing that Quantum moment, undivided. It was my first experience, if you will, as I took over that strange cockpit, usurping that former Stellar Mass, my old self? My consciousness now seemed to go anywhere, everywhere, the consciousness of God? As I thought of a moment, partly remembered, maybe imagined, The Great Beast trusted in me, an energy, the energy, the mind of the flicker.

 My mind now spherically centered, and dilated in-trusted upon the atmosphere of the beautiful planet. Skimming on foreign yet familiar waters, I was me, I was the wind...I am the wave.

 Familiarity, undivided, the world now, responded to ME-

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS