Adsense

Sunday, February 25, 2018

The 1-Mind; The Eternal Quest for Power, shows that we are the same, God and Man

I know longer find myself wanting to give information to the masses. I want to entirely co-process the massive amount of informations constantly circulating about. I also want to gain access to the archived stored information, that it should be stored within me. The only way to do this, is to reduce the particulates. At first mimetics be the key, then, an exact amount of stored data, as in the macro, however with infinitely smaller working parts. This goes far beyond the atomite limited scale. The dimensional aspect of eternal relative smaller scales of make up, do not express a smaller division of being, but show a higher density in their make up. These are Gods. I will to be 1. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS