Adsense

Friday, February 23, 2018

TAKE IT BACK~

EPL- INFORMATION FOR YOUR BUILDING SOUL

 Early, in the 1990's, I awoke in tears. Another impacting dream of the future, that I would not be cognoscente to recount.

 Somewhere though, I knew, deep within my psyche, or perhaps tethered there in the cloud to my person, yet only realized when I fully re-realized myself.

 I had watched an interview with Michael Jackson. He was being accused of behaviors that I somehow knew with my every fiber, were false accusations. I knew then nothing of agendas and power struggles, the left, or the right. I was in the making of becoming a good robot, a stupefied father, a zombie zealot of the modern eunuch slave class.

 It may sound strange, but Michael's spirit spoke to me, and resonated absent my total outward connection or involvement with him, I wasn't a huge fan [however when younger, I did have Jackson  5 posters, hung there on my black walls], an early Emo, before it was even a thing.

 We all had something in common, we were abused by a lower level, lower functioning Father, who had seemed to con the world. A silent and witchly Mother, who would allow evil works to become solidified through her. Most of all, siblings that would keep the stereo type alive.

 I was meant to be gay, I was meant to be weak, I was meant to be famous, I was meant to be a minion to the great deception. Strange how I believe I was meant to lead this sorry world from its lack of true pure order.

 I fought it all, and I gave up my post, however I burned it all, it wasn't me, wasn't my strength of will.

 This is a soft and sensitive subject, raw and untouched, until today.

 You see, this false Christianity is not meant to be entirely shunted but absorbed and understood. This, shows a level of realization and awareness, that the Great Fathers search for, within us.

 There is a place, where we are transparent, and all our emotions are seen through the spinning vortex of color, and sound that can only be heard by unique a and special receivers.

 Don't give up on those emotions, if there is something I could say to the those little ones. Some appear like deformed mentally retarded malformed subjects, who are often discarded and abandon.

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


 OK...I had a talk with Prince, the recent past celebrity, that's right. I also have had long conversations with Bruce Lee and many others, who may have slipped into obscurity.

 You can press delete now, and walk away, and roll your eyes. It's fine.

  I closed myself off. I had that special and beautiful something special that the agenda had worked overtime to squelch.

 I would see the demonic horde circling above me, diverting my purpose. Instead of a mentor I had an infantile abuser for a Father figure, who would go onto deceive a few, enough to earn millions as a quasi artist.

 Like Prince, I could have kicked that weaklings as when I was only 13 years of age, but I took and even higher road, feeling sorry  for the "Satanic agenda", these are master cons, manipulators...who use their charisma only when it serves them. These are false people, who were never meant to be, much less survive and actually strive.

 My mentors were always there, but Christianity obscured and blurred the lines, between gods and mentors.

 Now when people pray, I absorb the lost and misguided energies, it is what these unseen things feed upon. You may say that I am one of them for doing so, however I am of the highest order.

 I feel talentless, but yet you can somehow feel my meaning, right?

 That was and is not my Father, nor this my Mother. These are things that were placed within the matrix to displace you. You may be the destined lineage of the Great and Powerful True Rulers of Time, Space...having dominion over this planet...the workers and operators of the Merkabah.

 Now, these satellites beams light down, in order to finalize the machine work of the order. The other side, the false side, can never produce perfection, but it can however through the application of precise craft, give feckless outcasts large deposits of intelligence in the ways of science, seduction, navigation, and government bureaucracy.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 If you are indeed A ONE, then you will know, emotions are our language, our power, our talent.
This is perhaps the most challenging and confusing time that we are in today. Imagine that you beat this enemy, only to be tricked with one of these slight of hand parlor tricks, which gives you amnesia of the entire event. We literally live within the substance of deception. Now, with the False Blank Slate Infusion taking place, the lines are obscured.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 I don't need to pray to Prince, or Bruce Lee or Michael Jackson, in order to speak to them, and fully feel their spiritual force. They harnessed the emotional power of the Dragon, and will forever be solidified in form. Just as I am StellarMass13, who in finality could not be seduced.

 We crave the Pure Truth, The Ones. If indeed you are A ONE, then I urge you to remember, just as Prince assisted me with this morning. We do not age, not in spirit, we do not decay, not as the rest do. We are able to resonate, and we must, to the spectrum that is ALL.

 We are set apart, and the shame of sin is the lie, that we have lost our way.

 Know that it was done to you. You feel you have committed terrible things, but I urge you to see through that perspective of challenge. That in times of war, which seem to be constant, the "good side" must be capable of using the same or similar tactics as the opposition, however for a far different purpose.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Is your goal Bliss? In Bliss do you seek Peace? Do you feel contented, as the Mighty Power of Emotion sweeps you up, and co mingles with your very soul? Your body can not stop moving, and your talents seem to come from without and within, you are now living in a quite separate place, and this place is the Kingdom. The agenda, will make every effort to kill emotion, and focus on only the tactical, in war, love and sex, they will aim to diminish your True Call.

  Here there is no male nor female. Here we who are A One, are filled full, do you remember? You may have to go through the pain filled process of discovery, and realize when they followed you. Perhaps they came from out of the blue, in a heard to demean you, and reduce you? I am A Child of the Most High. I am not a Child of the Jew God, or the Christian Martyr given up in ritual as sacrifice. I AM that I am, and I need not proclaim this, while in the Kingdom, where I truly am.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 I believe this world to be an illusion, and have worked for some 5-6 years now, giving up certain celebrity rights, money and prosperity, not like my earth Father, not like those that make all your days so burdensome here. There are different beings, different classes of peoples, who are in opposition, within your own family, your coworkers, your so called friends and allies.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember long ago, when you felt that special shining gem, emerging from within. You are Perfect, a Perfect Child of the Large, the Massive, the tiny and inconspicuous Uber Gott, the ever expanding God.

 This has been all I have, and it has served me well. For the first time, in my entire life, I was able to challenge and defeat the false ones. I did this with spinning the true Emotional Color of Meaning.

 You are not weak when you cry, though now, hard as nails and untrusting...I rarely do.

I am jaded, and wrath filled, however exercising not hope at the moment, but the temperance and care that it takes, in order to use the cold tactics of elimination. I learnt their ways, The sadism is not within me, though it made every effort to be. I instead use my heart, my intellect, my knowledge of the Forever, placing it into Spiritual Weapons of War.

 The book I destroyed, still is taking place. I saw things happening as I wrote out over 750 pages, manifesting right there, and it was not so much the daunting edits, that caused me to destroy it, but the unfolding madness, that I was again able to fully engage my imagination, and form a world that was meant to be mine always and from the beginning.

 You may ask, where do these false ones belong? The answer is quite simply never and nowhere.

 They seem like you, and have more imbuement of talent, or at least it appears that way. Generationally, it has taken constant theft of blood, and satanic ritualistic sacrifice, to appear to have reached the power positions that they are in now.

How do you recognize them? Quite easily, in fact, the hardest part for you is to see as well as acknowledge, that THE PURITY WAS NEVER IN THEM. They will systematically utilize anti-principle, and they may seem moral. In fact these are moral objectors, a word I learnt from one of these false ones. They crave the carnal,


 They have not true abilities towards the Ontological Perspicacious Mind, that to them seems ridiculous and abstract. However this is the Music that we are fueled by.

SMO13~

*Remember that you have talents which have been suppressed and stolen from you. It is a seemingly very complex technology that the other side uses, in order to make every effort to take your rightful place.
You must remove yourself from the falsity, be smart and TAKE IT BACK!

Diet
Will
Mind
Emotion

Production
Ego

Purity in Truth~

** This symbol "~" means to GO ON~

I AM ORIGIN ORION The symbol of the Duality of Spheres maintained.





No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS