Adsense

Thursday, January 16, 2020

Never felt closer to death [and “50 years is way to long”]

EPL- INFORMATION FOR YOUR BUILDING SOUL

No one to talk to but those in grief, only then the heart lay transparent and unguarded as man should always be
Never felt closer to death in all my life, what have they done?

Truth is, there really is no substantial reason to live this current reality. My dreams, when I do fall fast to sleep, are vivid and happy, full of the most surreal and exhilarating experiences, I feel I’ve lived 1000 lifetimes.

 Somewhere that seems/feels more real than this...much much more! I sail on seas, float through skies on contraptions that only make sense, and familiarity, while in a lucid cosmic dream/state. I am with my boy Antonio, where weakling’s and democracy, nor any form of government doth exist. Then I awaken, at least to this (side of the) world.

 The ugly city awaits, sleeping at the courthouse, getting citations for trying to sleep somewhere. I cycle through and get weary.

 I meet Sweet People that should never ever have been on ‘the streets’ who are criminalized, but there are many [Demons] who blind the compassion. And there truly should be none! For man is supposed to be his own Star. He (man) not watched by The Heavily Cloaked Ones, who hid behind the curtain.

 This Society, the polemics. The Donald Trumps and Nancy Pelosi’s of this world are equal in their unified esoteric ignorance of “The Real World”. Those Dark Gamma-Rays (as they seem to hit the ground and me), do swirl on through the night.

 IT always had it out for me, as I am incapable of being compliant, but much rather Self-reliant.

Barry
*The body grows weak, far too quickly to be of a ‘natural origin’.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS