Adsense

Saturday, December 19, 2020

"The Thing": The Clock being Cleaned; Cult of Personality

A foul thing, an unjust thing, an aiding and abetting thing.

Bad people are encouraged to talk like valley girls, and hide behind devoid talents.

 I'm not excited about being in America, or being an American. 
 I personally don't care for people internationally. This sentiment is honest and it's isolated me and made me broke. Better than being a sell out, which I have also been.
 
 That's the infection that America, the west has spread across the globe. Capitalism and it's life and brain altering slime; what if i surreptitiously Hodl oneore than my neighbor, family member? 

 America is shit and americans are shitty.

A falsified bill of achievement and grandeur. 

 People in the US have an entitlement and an expectancy for praise 'I did that!'

 Even making haste as to franchise and take credit for such esoteric and antisocietal concepts. Each thinks themselves an Artist and a ploymath pure form expression. The once respected bounds in Philosophy have been mimicked and plagiarized (also Sociology and Economy). Copy paste and prosper. Entirely dismissive towards what and who "got them all to this point". Yes arrogant, rebellious but also indignant and disrespectful. 

"The gossiping hens have picked the thing clean."

 I have nothing but utter hatred to each and any, I see through them all, they are a scourge, a virus to any true concept of freedom nd liberty (which are actually half thought middle ground themes of principle). 

 People such as myself have no where to go, no where to be. There isn't anything to fix, the very substance of the thing is entirely doomed from it's first breath. 

 The millennials are nothing but repacked baby-boomers with yet an extra chip upon their shoulders. 

 Americans make haste, like seagulls on a garbage can, as to exploit, consume and leave any carcuss of antiquity picked clean.

 Though it has been a life here lived in poverty and in hell, it is nice to see America revealed, bare and transparent to the world, and to first hand witness "the clock being cleaned". 

 Fuck you America I can't wait to see the whole thing unravel on you and your annoying people. Im sure there are wise Bill Cooper (esq) style Militias that have invested in Bitcoin?!

And yes I've wanted to leave for quite some time, but I'm too poor. My ex spouse, a borderline, was fortitude with democratic bolstering,. Which allowed my son to be acquisitioned by the system (CPS, Regional Programs and Big Pharma). 
 
 Unemployment is used as a real to ensnared Californians to stay. They gave millions unemployment and to now demand it back.

 I paid $6,000 towards child support that I never owed in the first place, lies on lies on lies. The case was opened up after the guilty liar destroyed my life with a 100k claim that stuck. Leaving me homeless, destroying a lucrative career and leaving me fat and old. Well CPS opened up their own case, doubled the amount and turned me into an endentured slave. 

 This isn't even the root what what Draconian depths of idioligy this country and state 
 suffers from. 

 Communication between people everywhere is smoke and mirrors. People communicate in hidden dialectics as to say the opposite of what they are thinking and plotting. 

America, backhanded and dirty, and the rotten fruit that falls from this cursed tree. 
Oh, I've got a few bucks in crypto, that they'll want to tax and acquisition.

Will I get out, will my sons get away? 
The 8 ball says ______ ________ ______

Barry

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS