Adsense

Thursday, August 12, 2021

Prepare for the worst, time to get tactical and train imo

 *Not financial advice just my opinion 

 I've been one of the worst investors, mainly due to lack of trust and experience. However I have a certain knowing or inclination. I should have waited only 10 days to sell my assets. However I do believe that cryptocurrebcy is now losing its elasticity and will see a sharp decrease within a week back to 155-175T total market cap. Then...I think the long anticipated bear market will be fully in swing within 2-1/2 to 4 weeks. The dystopiac dreaded economic crisis is under way NOW IMO. 
 
 I am going to wait approximately 3 months and maybe even 5 before I reinvest...perhaps this cycle I'll actually be able to time it correctly. 

VET
ADA
AGIx (which I just sold my position on) other DOA (w/Singularity.net)

Maybe 
Matic (Polygon)
Vthor
Tfuel 
Shib(speculative)
Graph
ONE
and even BTC (I'll buy at or under 10k USD)
B&B
Voyager

Like I said I won't he investing right away. It may be 5 months before I take another position. I pulled completely out after losing nearly all profits. Maybe next time I'll get in early enough and be more savvy? 


 ...and a few others. 

I lost my profits and positions this time around. 

 I was able to pull money I saved and maybe some (like gambling)I straight-up lost? I got my kids laptops, games, scooters, birthday gifts, apple watches and more. I was able to get a working vehicle after losing my equity in my last vehicle (essentially sold it to scrap yar; that's two). 

 I'll buy back in at bargain basement prices and wait 2-3 years as the prices rebound and struggle. I'll take what I have hear and get more protective gear as well as begin to work again. My money will go into long term investments that I simply do not touch. 

 I've got protective weapons on order (being shipped now), night vision goggles, stun gun. I'll be filming with an IR camera soon. I'm buying myself a laptop to do video editing. I have another inverter and smaller 3qt pressure cooker in the mailbox. 

 I preparing to survive and work but go off grid if and when needed. A tent is on the horizon as well as propane blowtorch. It ain't no bulletin! 

 Imo markets will now crash so be prepared. 


Stellarmass13 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS