Adsense

Saturday, April 26, 2014

EPL-The New WorldOrder

The Missing Link

 I was reluctant to add two spheres of thought, to the EPL meditation. I found that 8 was not of Phi...in that the center would produce two more energy pathways, of distribution. It dawned on me, as I began to train again, Tempering myself, what I learned from Albert Pike, though I do not reject or except Free Masonry. I do not agree with Pikes ideals, specifically centered around "work",  because the average intellect, with no true education, nor a source to offer dialectic exchange, no fellow to further the enlightened growth, birthed through the intercourse of two like minds, combining or expanding, in a particular Principle based sphere of thought. This man, in most era's, (myself heavily included), would be dismissed as derelict, or worse, in Pike's view. Pike, like no living man today, I have a deep respect for. When I read his works, I feel Fathered, in an overly emotional sense. I feel, when reading Morals and Dogma, he understands the plight of the few.  This derelict Shunted and shunned, by an agenda, claiming good cause, as in our very laws? So no, I do not agree. Yet with that, if there were a commonality of what quantified "work" is, with a Proudon type mutual exchange rendered, we should agree whole hearted, that temperance is what forms and forges the man of steel Principles. Without Temperance, there is only a world, create, of a defenseless kind, rendering a greater man pray to the mere aggressive. Like tempered steel, or glass at that, you have a fixture, a force, that has been meshed into a sturdy fortress, no different with the human body.

 Long had I struggled, to find a good Principle based reason, a God granted one, to bless my workouts. To lift this portion of the all, away from vanity, and mere ideals...and do it for the continuance, of something that is forever, that is in itself greatness. This is why you have not known the name of Stellar Mass, as builder, as producer..because I questioned myself at each turn, and disposed my very achievement, so that I would burn and destroy all that the vain man suit, has fettered to lock a soul within. Now there was release, but not without one other, not without a needed component, an equal, like the Great Pisces, which fuels us all, that doesn't mind being considered second, nor called a Nazi, Pike and this Man, would need to be Bizarre polarities, then my other structural component dawned on me, how could I forget, Being and Time, another genius, merging his very works into the fabric of all. Both these Men, the second I will name below, and their collective works, had touched me so deeply, it was there beneath my nose all along, the first true apifany in my long miserable journey of a life. Like Judas Iscariot (the Gospel of) I would only hope a star would be there for me, to see how this is all meant to help, only the esoteric, only my true intellectual constituents, and God, as well as those Angels on high, I pray, would Wisely Know, and relish this truth, and what I lay down.

 CARE, why should "one" be kind? Why should "one" earn money? This, in conceptual terms, was not a Principle,  that could just be slapped into a sphere with community, the meaning would be lost, along with the sovereignty "Care" provides. Another great man, Heidegger, brought forth the idea to me, and it pierced into my intellect some time ago. Without these two power forces, impossible was a binding perpetual motion concept, especially with the ONEMIND, a concept alone, was futile. A society could have those highly regarded Principles, of EPL, through all space/time, in motion, with untouchable, unbreakable true adversaries (Temperance and Care), the Orbs of Truth would have to be His (True Man's), as they are now, to spin.

 I needed to "modernized", what happens when the density of 7 billion,  plus the weight of all universe, puts EPL to the test? Therefor an immovable version of Principles, since attack was, proven
constant and predictable, now.

 The colors were the main thing now, they had to tie into the all. Then it dawned on me...these principles were like entangled particles, two of the same, though spinning in opposing directions. Like zietgebers, Temperance and Care would have to visit each sphere, and thus be space/time travelers,  in order to be able to instantly turn into one another like those very double slit experiments,  done so long ago. These had to be the stuff that super freaky science was based on, Principles of Light had to be mended, like IGF's to the cell structure. Transient, and heroic, like Pike and Heidegger, misunderstood, and genius. Equally haunted men, haunted by their own Stars, where would they ever fit in, to history itself? To be feared, or revered, or both.? These men were the personification of those worker Principles, who would take on the all colors and behaviors, as instructor, a master, or helper of all Principles, the all (all true people).  A true Free Mason, in the true sense...that is what Heidegger's Care and Pikes Temperance mean to the founder of EPL

Esoteric Principle so Light....the Principles are alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS