Adsense

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Thus Spoke Zarathustra (Zoroaster)

EPL INFORMATION FOR YOUR BUILDING SOUL

Funny how it took me so long, to understand this book needed to be read. My enjoyment of Nietzsche, Specifically Beyond Good and Evil, and the little I read of his Anti Christ. I had to gain a profound link to Zoroaster, before looking into this book. I will have fun reading it, here and there. I am not so much impressed by any one emergence of a "one"Messiah, but of the force of Power, Force and Balance, and thereby effect in his space/time (climate and zone). To all hyperboreans, God's very Son's, who live rarely in the same era. We must find our way, to the force of "salvation".  If you are a reader, more so an understander of Zoroaster, then you are a true Christian, Compounded by the number of all Christ's, through space/time, climate, and zone.
EPL

http://www2.hn.psu.edu/faculty/jmanis/nietsche/tszarath.pdf
http://www.thoughtaudio.com/titlelist/TA0018-Zarathustra/NIETZSCHE_ZARATHUSTRA.pdf

To my afflicters, yes, you knew I could strike you down with one word, one thought, one blow...why didn't I? You set me free, all of you, each "one", though you are not a one, nor a many, for one must have earned a name to be a one, aye, this B True!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS