Adsense

Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Close encounter; a friend?

EPL- INFORMATION FOR YOUR BUILDING SOUL

It is assumptive to say what alien is.

 Whilst sitting cocooned within those rod iron parameters, obstaining from a neighborhood walk through September's  dusk. A little body was spotted, aglow, and then he noticed me? Perhaps it was to evade the beheading of a Lovers final plea. But alas he noticed me.
 A Praying mantis,  2,400 types, and he chose me?
 Banging with knuckles dragging, upon the rod iron mesh. Now running up my arm, now aperched my head! He stares at her, as if to ward her off?
 Running back down, and then a jump, this being is quite aware!
 A double take, then running my way, it (the moment) played out as planned, a friend? And so opened up my helping right hand, to have him scurry bye over my shoulder and leaping into the bush, of a near by Fractal Tree.  Perhaps one day we'll share Tea? Which means she won't eat me? I say Deductively- 

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS