Adsense

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Yancy and Hildagard~

EPL- INFORMATION FOR YOUR BUILDING SOUL



As for those who know Yancy, you know who you are.
Perhaps you read on, in suspicion that your subconscious shall rebuke you, and the Demon will manifest there before you, as he did in your most Haunted and Troubling Dreams.
Perhaps too, you have not thus "met him"?
Though this is quite impossible, as you he knew you prior to your own birth, in many instances he placed you within that seeming safe cocoon, that you hide within, your shell.
Oh, you know Yancy, as well as you do his Angry wife Hildagard, the one who makes odds evens, and evens odds.
She may come at you with an old rusty pare of sheers or perhaps fly upon you young disobedient Sons, of yor, time and again...oh you know, trust me YOU KNOW~
As for my meeting with the fainted couple.
I met them both in the 1960's, round the same time frame, in which I met Niels Bohr, just before he passed in November.
It was quite strange, because according to the time frame, twas' October 25th, at approximately 7:13pm, late 1962.
Niels was said to be there in Copenhagen Denmark, yet I met him as he looked years prior, perhaps in his prime years, in the mid to late 1930's.
I was coming out of a liquor Store in Pasadena, Ca, and he lit a cigarette, approaching me, pushing the fag on me.
I could not say no, for he was far to insistent with his demand.
He looked at me, with bugled eyes, fascinated.
He told me that he traveled through time to see me, that he found me through "the probability machine', and assured me something to the effect that "I would end up believing every word", in short that 'he would', along with his most esteemed colleagues; ' "these"
would see most definitely to that'...further, that 'every communication, every thought and every word would be relayed to the masses!'
'In Time, in TIME!'.
In an instant he steps away... he disappeared behind a cloud of his own smoke, and seemed to have melted away.


cont...

Nobelprize.org:

Until the end, Bohr's mind remained alert as ever; during the last few years of his life he had shown keen interest in the new developments of molecular biology. The latest formulation of his thoughts on the problem of Life appeared in his final (unfinished) article, published after his death: "Licht und Leben-noch einmal", Naturwiss., 50 (1963) 72: (in English: "Light and Life revisited", ICSU Rev., 5 ( 1963) 194).

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS