Adsense

Monday, September 18, 2017

The Highest Power?~

EPL- INFORMATION FOR YOUR BUILDING SOUL

As these, that privately , dance around, and feel something, which I privately project, then you thus react, and make it so?


  •  For I am the body and the mind, and the Soul, saved by GRACE. Thus only, possibly saved by simple grace. A provision for those who cry and whine?


 If you are a body, or smaller a phalis,  when the "Sphere of Self Spins", [a proclamation] are you not left parapolegic or decapitated in True Expression (from/of) 'Self'?

 Absent Grace, 'with a capital "G"' I would not be here today. Is it a gift?

 If I find value in life, only due my ignorance stem from lies of reincarnation; (would) it be a gift or a tool to further set ignorance synthetic a priori?

 The fact remains that Jesus (Letters of Paul; Romans), is the corporeal lineage of King David, and so Joseph was His Earthly Father.

 Jesus was reborn and in His rebirth, God, The Consciousness, THE KING OF GRACE, animated was He, and He is Grace.~

 Do you have ears, to understand?

 Therefor God lives in and through me, and I am the Arm of God.

I AM because of Grace~

2 comments:

  1. Thought before Grace. Therefore Left before Right. Yet reaching full radian with yield. The solidified Sphere, now form.
    360 and 9.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very helpful suggestions that help in the optimizing website. thank for sharing the link.

    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS