Adsense

Monday, October 30, 2023

EPL- INFORMATION FOR YOUR BUILDING SOUL I was there training in the shadows all those years while the malignant female narcissist cheated on me. I was pushing myself to unrecognized limits under a layer of working man’s fat while my time and consciousness was flagrantly pissed away by corporations. I was walking, fasting and training while “the others” were fast asleep. The others being the officers, meter maids and CPS government leaches who sold me out like my parents, teachers, coaches and family before them. I don’t turn towards a capricious concept of justice ever. Unlike most I know that there is none in this world of lies and deceit. It’s in the miles you put in. It’s in the struggle that it’s found. While others bandaid over the truth in years with Botox and cosmetics I wear my scars so that I shall remember well. Pain is my house of parliament. Struggle is my legion of men. While pansies like Mr beast sell more chocolate bars to the docile and obese Walmart minions he remains empty while I am full.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS