Adsense

Thursday, February 23, 2017

"Chasing Butterflies" [Free writing Stellar Masso13]~

EPL- INFORMATION FOR YOUR BUILDING SOUL


 I, in a transient state of being, creeping those plank longs (of antiquity), down a hallway, of Victorian haunt. The Green Gass (EPL; GG) hovered there, within my being, as if id taken a fresh high thimble shot of akvavit, that ol' sea brine...and to polish my chest.

 '"I could still think! I could, and still reason-it was always life, that got into, the way."'
My very soul, seemed to say.

 'The corridors were also quite warn, creepy to alarm, as well. So how does one, get stuck into the rift, into this state of mind, a funk?'. Thinking to myself, often, but more of an autogenic and ubiquitous notion, perhaps a rate coding error, to many afferent neurons, firing off at one time, a traffic jam, within.~

 I that dim lit flicker, traveling down a creaky hallway, towards a window, with such an unwritten view, an event horizon. Twas' as if, I with a rushlight, radiant, a dull shine of my will, against the blackness of the all.

'21!'
 It bellowed back-

 I just woke up, again. My consciousness, became my awareness, intuit.

 I dreamt of little girls, in summer dresses, chasing white butterflies, along the stretch of that long pond, which wrapped around the rock, which was legend. Rapping in colloq' "They say that rock can heal anyone, sept' for the impure hearts", a man said to me in my youth, at the train station, once in a bigon' time.


 They were chasing me, with baseball bats. I was running from my life, my old mange black cat, my crappy fixed income apartment, my own terrible breath. They (those five chasing me, at present time) only thought, that they were the vehicle of my demise, and so.....I assumed it to be, also rather willed it along, in this final moment [a time].

"Old Men don't get to cry!", the leader, that one with the backward baseball cap, and a tear over his left eye, a broken brow


~Stellar Mass 13


   

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS