Adsense

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

The Division No More~

EPL- INFORMATION FOR YOUR BUILDING SOUL

Absent Love, Man is nothing
T.D.N.M.


ABSENT PRINCIPLE WE ARE NOTHING, BECAUSE OUR UNIVERSE IS NOTHING
ABSENT THE CONSCIOUSNESS INFUSED [B.S.I.]

; it must be sustainable, maintainable 


 I too, but a replication, within this Time Machine.

 I was broken, a broken and distraught shell of a Man, until Principle came into my life. I thought at some point, I would become them, the journey goes on.

 I thought the orbs were evil, and was told I was a master of them in so many ways, they became Spheres, the Spheres became SHIFT, and the Shift showed me the way, The Pure Source, that flicker, that is within, and comprises U.S. ALL.

https://books.google.com/books?id=uK9-ljocstkC&pg=PA9&dq=clotho+distaff+picture&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjrz4Wp7_7RAhVCwVQKHRzyAvIQ6AEIHDAA#v=onepage&q=clotho%20distaff%20picture&f=false

 I tried on the Messiah robe, and it actually fit. I had many divine experiences, truly, I turned it down to a realistic hum.

 I tried to be evil, even let sin enter my very being...well tried, but it did not fit me.

I tapped into genius, and found, that once the tricks and mind techniques wore off, I was/am just a bone headed guy with a lot of errors.

 So why am I divine? That is, why is my being so inspirational to all those who know me, as just Barry, or Bo, that regular, but intense (really, honestly) generic dude?

We are all emanations, god's, abstracted, divided.

The Goal will always be, The Division No More (T.D.N.M.)

 Some know me as a success, top of my game. So know me as a homeless guy. My journey became my choice, and my choices were my suffering.

I followed my Dear Son's trail, LOVE, and he taught me from those Facilities. I was denied, stripped of all prowess, all titles, and still humiliated. The process of rejection was necessary, as the Pure Son showed clearly, in parable, in truth.

You may read into, the intonations that exist, that is, my complexity. How can I try on so many colors, so many robes, and still be authentic. Truly, I ask myself.

 I even see, at times, many times, God as irrational. Often, I replace the word God with Principle, and find this to be more reassuring. I know that I am being loved, cradled and watched over, by majestic beings, that transcend all that we know. At times, I see that this super being, that watches over me, can only be me. Then to realize, that error gives off that false illumination of persona or personality.

 Truly then there is but ONE. One divine being, one divine presence. I realize, that my ability to realize this, allows me certain liberties, and gives me sustenance, a certain and most definite faith.

 When the errs of our ways, that is our very DNA, sin a priori is gone, there will be one, only one. Faced with this knowledge, Religion is a tree, an Avalon which grows. I know the Holy Spirit is Purity itself, and that floors me, astounds me. I have made practical solution of the impractical, and if many would recognize, or take the time, they would see this respect I have shown, to those great mentors. Gottlob Frege, merging Philosophy and Math, as  single entity, Life, The Pure and most Beautiful Son. To say I AM, is to say, HE IS. That one personality I am not completely , yet I yield to the inevitable merge, which will take place. Let me be but a trusted Quark, that remains within the Pure Ones very Bosom.

 I was offered the world, by those who did not contain it, nor maintain it, and so I did, and knew at once, it was always mine to begin with, ponder.

Stellar Mass 13,
That 13th Son~

Thank you Antonio and Collin for this, Love, Dad forever into infinity~
https://books.google.com/books?id=2lEqvZI2_oQC&pg=PA305&lpg=PA305&dq=distaff+wings+picture+symbols&source=bl&ots=vk71gK_gBf&sig=gCvaNZ59HyoMyBor0ZFzTuM-YyQ&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjP9K_H6v7RAhVB-WMKHar3DmcQ6AEIHTAB#v=onepage&q=distaff%20wings%20picture%20symbols&f=false

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS