Adsense

Monday, February 13, 2017

I broke free....

EPL- INFORMATION FOR YOUR BUILDING SOUL


 Everyone thinks that they know what they want, more so who they are to begin with.
[the Master Key System, by Charles F. Haanel]  Most think that time works as flat time, which is a money exchange, which is a root in pleasure, of this world, being the highest expression of a beastly self. Where does the spirit enter? More so when does it leave? If there is but one persona, one personality, ONE MIND, than/then The/the Holy Spirit be no different in scope, it must be invited, tethered, ushered, requested and sequestered to become the force. Is the Holy Spirit the Source of Force? That is like asking if God exists, if God is real(?). We know Principle is quite real. More so we/U.S. know(s)-Gnosis, that what we fill space up with, the substance, becomes the solution, of which we travel.

 I pressed on, to the highest peak, and there she was, a naked and beautiful goddess (lower case), awaiting me. She was the taste, the flavor, the color of all womb-man kind, and she was not enough for me?

 Rather, it was the Holy Spirit, which I desired from the first. I realized that since time was an illusion, flat time that is, so too were all things made manifest from notion. It dawned on me, that space rather, covered, being what time is, that I merely had to fill space up, my space, with the highest quality of substance. The angst of flat time pushed me towards beastly desires. I tried to use this for positive, however I ended up back at the same junction point, time and again.

 I broke free when the world rejected me, the world that was my prison, and I failed it, as much as it failed me.

 When you run out of time, here, do you know thyself? Are we not an impression of Proteins, which give interpretation, set in, like impressions of footprints on the earthly soil, time? That is, constantly echoing back, unto time, as it asks U.S. as the consciousness, that time keeper. What is time?
But a tool?....

Stellar Mass 13~

Light rather Quarks travel through protein structures, imprinting, blank slating, and being thus processed, an application, interpreted and reinterpreted by way of pigments, texture...not unlike a readable laser disc. It is texture, which is vastly over looked ((Q)quality, (Q)quantity= (Q)quanta?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS