Adsense

Monday, February 6, 2017

Yancy, and, The Jacket~

EPL- INFORMATION FOR YOUR BUILDING SOUL

 The Jacket did not seem at all suspicious, it was in fact quite inviting. I had nothing, and spent many a wet night sleeping under the bridges, those modern trenches of a war lit future. It was black, and had a strange, almost patch look color to the collar. I tried it on, and felt at first, well torn.  From one aspect, I felt simple bliss, at peace, pure even. On the other, well extreme, I felt cooler than beans, cooler than James Dean on Beans ha ha!

 I stepped out into the night, not knowing where I would go. The only place of refuge, coming from that shelter, for which, I could no longer stomach the salty smell and feel of the place, the people. I remembered, as the rain soaked me, and my new jacket, though far less than I would have been, without it, from, this...thing (I would soon learn)... flashed that I had overheard the coffee bar maid recite the locking bathroom combo code, to a paying customer for their bathroom. 

 I ended up sleeping on that hard tile bathroom floor, in that common bathroom, outside that coffee bar, now closed. I rushed out into the night prior, I had to! To much anxiety. I lit a cigarette, that I bummed off, a bum, whilst on cigarette break, back at that shelter. In patience, like that other marshmallow (a test),  I saved that smoke, for a time like this, which would come later on, in the progressive moment, that is time.  Now with a nicotine buzz, and my head partly spinning, from no food, for the past 37 hours, and only a handful of borrowed hard pretzels from the conductor prior, I fell off into a spinning vortex of sleep, despite the cold. I would not have a night, nor dreams, quite like it again, I hope/hoped. 

 I came from a reality, that parallels yours, in some ways. Where your last President may have been John Carlyle or a Barack Obama, ours here is or was a Dewey Melville, inventor, from the line of his Great Grandfather, Nikola Tesla, a former United Republic President himself. Again, as there are many differences, dimensionally speaking, between my Time/Space here, in my now,  and yours. Perhaps an area of similar geographical divide? Maybe your Country, your province be called The New Atlantis, The United States of America, A World Order of the United Republic, or The New Order of Atlantis? Regardless, these are the same, but not. Those once seeming infinite dimensional potentials had reduced now, to but a few. You may say my reality, is now competing with your own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS