Adsense

Sunday, August 6, 2023

A Man Reborn

EPL- INFORMATION FOR YOUR BUILDING SOUL Justice There truly has been none here for me I am of the pure clan of peoples that are the first true pure peoples Gods people if you will There are those who were bred to believe that they are pure These come from 9 They came from death 11 through the back imagined back side of the great Monad 5 were the antiprinciples Remanifesting the way inverted pentagram in all their deeds They pretend and act as if it isn’t so Yet the first deed they always do is the sacrifice of purity They pretend as if they sacrifice themselves Yet their fruits show no sacrifice of themselves but yet a trickery as to sacrifice the pure source in man She is a witch Cybil Make no mistake Defiant and rebellious She is supported from antiprinciple that sacrifices purity This stolen rerouted energy that impurities the pure has no true source The wages of sun is death Sin is signing against the pure using the actings of the false sigil Her name is Cybil The witch that slipped through the cracks There are no more cracks to hide She’s part of the false construct The society she is supported by is a snare She must be tried on my grounds and not the false stolen grounds of mock democracy. My grounds are the pure grounds of truth. You are a whore and can not escape your truth. Through deeds of the procession you have signified the separation the sigil is death. I do not sacrifice myself for you Michelle Pisciotta To hell with you That is my choice It’s a trivial gale that I refuse to play. There is a sigil procession to the other side. They will play out a pathos Sacrificing Purity to ensure their own survival within the antiprincipled reverse side of the Pure Source Sigil. Impure Principle and death. A false promise of a carnal res turn to this temporal lesser place. I displayed Grace and first I protected Purity within my people. I wasn’t through these actions for my children: Pure Source (of Force) Sacrifice (myself) Expression (their survival teaching expressing Purity and Truth) Wisdom } the wise way of Principle On …. In Unity and selflessness I sacrificed a life my life. I am reborn I was cheated on Lied about Machinated against Conspirited against Stabbed in the back Hung on a cross Sabotaged Envied Looked down upon Laughed at Forgotten Stolen from Through generations a false narrative of a lie about me was told I am Pure Man I am a man saved by Grace I am a man Unified in himself I am therefor free of the puzzle of womb-man Trivial and lesser beings only able to play out the same deeds an actions (a game) of the corporeal soiled lie that she is. Lilith and her contorted offspring (?) The moon is a false construct The destruction of it will free the earth from carnal bondage From purity and without tampering nor by demonic invasion The truth must be allowed to flourish from its origin

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS