Adsense

Sunday, August 20, 2023

An Entropy Machine?

EPL- INFORMATION FOR YOUR BUILDING SOUL I realized some time ago from the occulted footprints that I followed one thing. If a doorway is open to visit you it goes both ways. I as often shocked when realized that I could actually walk into other peoples space with my own being. I could soon see that this type of realization is whst many people also underdtood. A petson that enjoys this to the point of outright perversion and violence seems to be a main societal fear people talk around. However to think that this is being done on a large scale is daunting. Small spirits that feel powerful under the umbrella of democracy get away with the most heinous things. Small weak people. Men and Women enjoy the capitalistic system, the game. Those who shine bright are target long before birth. I fell but did I? We are coached and groomed by those that we can not see. The darkest program that are hidden from view are those that deal with the physically dead. If humans are the most evil thing I know of then what happens to these evil entities in death? I never wanted to go this way with EPL. The stories I have to tell and the experiences that I have had are mind bending. In know that there are secret operations going on where operators tgat are wearing military uniforms and sitting at desks talkng into microphones have spoken directly to me. I know because when they spoke to me I went to them. I could hear their reactions and see their bodies and faces better than I can see with my own two eyes. Sometimes these have been wise teachers that have shared information of tallent. while other times intruders however intruders stopped bothering me when I learned how to draw out their energies. They first breached. The world at large first breached. I was well on my way to middle age when I finally learned what was happening. I had tried my hardest to walk with principle but in actuality I dodnt even know what that was. A familiar entity that is still mot familiar to me has stalked me and psychically raped me all of my life. Forcing me to do things to myself and others in the past. Though we all have a choice we arent all given a voice or a forum. In fact some of these entities are so aggressive and active they can campaign against you colluding with others. Im glad I never killed anyone or was sent to prison as a result. I could always feel it but had no information or support. They were always extremely in my space and surrounding me. As they are even now. My older son is a very angry twisted person. I think he has also had them in his life. My younger son is considered mentally ill and has spoken directly about this occuring. They have to be faught like you would fight any enemy in war. I have been at war for a long long time. Doubt hanging over my shoukder since before I can clearly remember. Question everything and everyone. Purify yourself and stay pure. Don't believe anything in or of society is normal. An evil alliance is at large. They mascaraed as teachers and pillars of community at large. There is a computer system inhancing this phenomenon. This may all be a synthetic partial organic simulation. Where the objective is to hold a dimensional potential through banded consciousness as an active authentication which actually could never exist. What I mean to say is a specific deviation which has perplexed me in the past. If Purity and Principle is at the center motive (force) then what is? We look around and we see a sadistic them taking place whether standing in a church or a hospital. Anti-Principled tactics as well as a sadistic game is rewarded. Even more so the most bent and twisted self-gratifying game players seem to be given boosts of energetic psychopathic vigor and rewarded. It's as if this were a program running a sin-machine protocol. Where thos absent conscience were given merits within a meritacracy. I had to learn tve order by backward engineering Principle from anti-principle. I heard the word principle my whole life. However I only witness edicts of authority that had no justification. I watched deceptions take place rampantly. When I began to practice them and spib them and give them a color and an emotional identity and spread them around the Universe a miraculous thing began to take place. Now there are people comibg forward that validate the initial madness of my life over the past decade. Somehow hough I find that this is a pangloss but refreshing aspect of the same program running. Are we even real because all motivations point to practically forcing us at gun point to our souls to prove that we are. Peace has to exist at the core of all or none of this can be sustained. There is bo way that thermodynamic chaos can be the main component to the perpetuation of this construct. An entropy machine? It all seems so synthetic now. Its as if we made to a stage beyond the program and that we are now having to contribute information into the field. I wonder if we don't?

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS