Adsense

Friday, August 18, 2023

‘God’ laughed at me; Suppression

EPL- INFORMATION FOR YOUR BUILDING Only time I slept so deeply in my entire life. It was completely off script. I was 9 years old and the second my head hit the pillow there was no moment where I was actually falling to sleep. I stayed up quite late and was not even that tired at the time and it was 9-10pm. As if it were a moment later I woke up 8-9 hours later from a dream where a massive 30-60 foot male (I assume it was God) showed me a valley where there was were buildings. As I looked over it, also in from my perspective I was between 7-15 foot tall however not past this massive beings knee height. I had a fairly good life just prior to that but something changed dramatically. I asked what I assumed was God as we looked over the village “did I do this?” as ‘God’ laughed at me I instantly woke up. My body was in shock and I had a deep shaking quiver that came from my soul. It was as my soul was completely traumatized but I had no memory of what really happened. I do remember faintly something letting me know that what I was going to experience would come back one day. I had also a faint recollection of being shown the devastation of my life. I didn’t even remember this and I couldn’t relate to people making these claims after fallowing interview after interview about this subject. I was assured by whatever it was that I’d remember when it came time. It definitely sets you up and alters the natural pure order that we aspire to. Later in my life I needed to know and I was able to find out without a shadow of doubt that these things arbitrating consciousness are something (a Phenomenon) that that is happening. inflicting terror and torture and Extreme sadistic trauma, utilizing gas lighting, leaving the abducted with shame and Stockholm syndrome. It is as if they block the very part of you that is required to grow and be your true self.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS