Adsense

Monday, August 4, 2014

How to apply EPL METHODS (EPLM) to your own life, on a practical level

EPL- INFORMATION FOR YOUR BUILDING SOUL


Recently I was granted an interview, to be placed back into the job market, with a well established large corporate style Fitness Facility. I had to wake up at 4am to get on a 5am bus, travel 8 plus hours, to the destination, then walk several miles to get to the gym facility. I was not sure if I was even a contender, as my record was considerably tarnished, due to several dishonest and accusatory statements, made by my x-spouse, and placed on my record, it ended my career 5 plus years ago, and has haunted me ever since. Needless to say, after several interviews, only met with denial, I became tired and jaded, not the kind of vibe one wants to emit as fitness professional. Fast foreword to the topic at hand, I needed a life resurrection, so to speak, and when I had lost all hope, it suddenly dawned on me, that I was not using my own EPL techniques, for making sure my energy was aligned with goodness, and a godly energy flow through. Those doubts, and realities, I could always go up North, get on disability SSI, due to the strain and hardship by which I had suffered long, after all though my anti aging copyrighted processes worked quite well, I was in my mid forties, and thus felt old, more often than I wanted to these days, as is the case when careers begin to waver. In many ways, I felt this was my last true shot, to get back into my field, before hanging it up, and letting all my top expensive credentials lapse. It wasn't that I couldn't always do it, serving my own demographic population with experience and expertise, it was more so that old ideas and ideals, had not been replaced with progressive wellspring of new patterns, thoughts and ideas IE I had not applied my own EPL Principles to my professional life, like so many spiritualist. I realized, this was what had been missing, as a professional bridge, to validate myself, as a teacher, of my divined process.
 I remembered the effort, and the pain I experienced, as well as the divine message, EPL Methods represent to me daily...not to mention the miraculous powers, I witness daily, while using the Color, Light, Spin Meditation. I began to go through the simple, yet profound application process

Did this job involve purity? That is, did my perception and drive, towards this occupation, bring about a desired purity, and could it? I knew that from the my self study and research, bridging the corporeal with the spiritual, that human movement was, in it's pure form, is Kata, or to Train. The spheres of EPL were common place, in the respect of pure unimpeded human bio mechanical movement patters. So the first and most important question could be answered with a YES, high level Personal Training/Instruction, that I can an do offer daily, via my blogs, do indeed supply Purity, in all senses.
 The following are the stems of purity
Faith
Love
Hope
Temperance
Care
Yes, again, each step in the aspects of personal training and human bio mechanical movement patterns, do indeed require a level of faith, from the cycle and exercise planning stages, to the actual speed and integrity of the movement itself, faith is the future blossom of "those next 6-8 weeks in a mesocycle" in fact, the personal trainer, as well as client, must share this faith, as well as a pure bond, before a TRUE COMMITMENT (TC) can first set sail.
 Love, one must love the effects, Love being alive, Love being more able to offer more, to their loved ones, and thus Love, Hope, Temperance and Care, exemplified the very meaning, of none ego based training. The lessons taught, the care, and the hope that better, unobstructed movement offers has changed countless lives, as I have been witness to such phenomenon possibly hundreds of times, over my career as a fitness professional.
 Next, the process would have to pass the sphere themselves, those agents constantly in motion, which display the higher intellectual self, in motion, as not to sacrifice truth, in the process.
 Sacrifice, oh yes, for sure. One must sacrifice their time, attention, money, self interests, in order to train and to be trained. To undergo steps towards the unfamiliar, to sacrifice the foods, and the alcohol, as well as destructive habits, to truly achieve something, with respect to ones own fitness abilities and levels. The rest of the spheres began to jump out at me, as if in agreement. Expression, meant a person was more able to be themselves, to have a stronger ability to make personal statement, due to their sacrificial efforts, with respect to focused training patterns and routines. Expression, is seen in the exercises one gravitates towards, and how one holds themselves, when they are carried out, to completion.
 Wisdom of course, was how intelligent the movement patterns were, when to rest, when to take a break all together, and the moment to moment avoidance of redundant, over applied exercise patterns, which was how smart the athlete or client was, how much experience the trainer and or client came to the table with. Wisdom was and is for sure, a hallmark to any progressive training routine, as ritual.
 Community, how would training connect one further towards their community. More so, how was the trainer effected by training the clients from  a community connection aspect. The gym would benefit from qualitative training, and happy well served clients. The community would benefit, especially if the trainer stretch themselves out, into their community, to become more involved with helping others, and the process of assistance.
 Production, we know that one who is fit, produces a greater work load. We know that production can be seen in the number of people served, by the trainer, as well as client, within their respected occupations. We see that the club could very well be hailed as a top rated club, and that this club, could be an example to the greater corporate model.
 Finally, EGO, given towards GOD, in EPL METHODS. The most destructive aspects to being good looking, built, successful and knowledgeable can be how one asserts their own ego, vs giving it up to the higher power, the one higher power. This, serving truth in it's essence for we all have experienced the fall associated with being our best, and knowing it all to well, pride always come before the fall.
 My occupation passed the worthy test of EPL, and I had gained a better and clearer, more truth based view, of how the rest of my career could be best served out, and how to approach the next leg of my life, and the service I was enabled to provide to so many others, as well as my then prospective employer.

The meditations then had a specific purpose, though my mind was first cleared. I intended on a purpose, and was definite on it's outcome as well as goal, for they were pre-set in the principles, which are my hallmark, every day.

The first and the last step, is always intent. The intention of where a movement pattern is going, and how it can serve the over all cycle pattern cause, is also paramount. My intention was to be my best, but for the glory of God, giving praise to his glory, building the Lord with my actions, presence and emotional status.
 My intentions were to supply greater financial stability to my kids, and mother, as well as myself. My intentions were to be my best, and to gain a solid foothold back in my industry, while serving a higher purpose for the Lord God in Heaven, THE ALL. So the checks, and rechecks of EPL were and are steadfast, as a model of living, as they are True today
EPL

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS